Shocks and struts are critical for vehicles equipped with Electronic Stability Control.
Late model vehicles’ new high-tech, life-saving crash-prevention technolgy depends on good ride control.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) can save up to 10,000 lives and prevent 238,000 injuries per year (U.S. statistics).
- Nearly a third of all 2005 light-duty vehciles, half of 2007’s, and almost all 2008’s and later feature Electronic Stability Control (ESC).
- For ESC to work properly, replacement parts should meet or exceed OE design.
- The Motorist Assurance Program suggests replacing shocks and struts after 50,000 miles to restore performance.
ESC-equipped vehicles, like all vehicles, require periodic replacement of wearable parts. Choose replacement parts that are designed to restore the vehicle’s originally designed handling and control capabilities. Restoring original handling and control is critical to ESC performance.
NO CONTRACTS OR TIME COMMITMENTS REQUIRED
In an endeavor to keep providing our Best Auto affiliates with the most upto-date services in the automotive after-market, Bestbuy Distributions has selected MechanicNet Group and VL Communications – ABMagic to offer a program package that provides everything your customer needs to manage and promote their business.
- MechanicNet provides the industries premier Customer Retention Service providing a highly automated marketing system thousands of shops use today to bring their customers back for maintenance and recommended services.
- ABMagique is recognized as one of the best Shop Management Systems available. This easy to learn system handles all of your shop management needs from invoicing to contact management.
There has never been a better time to automate a shop. Take advantage of the great offer put together with these companies and get started today! Automating your shop will increase the net value of your business and improve the bottom line. This in turn will increase your Customer’s loyalty and purchases from you!